Do you know who accesses what information when and from where?. If not, you are not alone: Most corporations lack the tools to monitor and audit their file transfer infrastructure.
Without the right tools, how do you ensure and verify that:
- All systems running FTP are known and secured according to company policy?
- Sensitive data is secured during transfer?
- Only the correct data is transferred?
- All transfers go to the right destination?
- All transfers are logged and can be audited?
- Proper administrative controls are in place?
Auditing with Sentry Analytics™
Here is how the Sentry Analytics™ File Transfer Analytics™ suite can help:
- Sentry Auditor™ effortlessly discovers all file transfer servers — whether they are MFT products or native FTP, FTPS or SFTP servers.
- Sentry Analytics™ records File Transfer activity across all systems and provides a multitude of ways the data can be audited — all with the simple click of a mouse
- Sentry Armor™ protects FTP servers against brute force attacks from outside intruders, malicious employees and contractors and hackers that have breached the corporate network though other means .